Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh wow, I never thought of using a Colombian accent.

OK people, come clean on this! Carmen and I were having this discussion and we need some real feedback. Now, IÃ×e been hearing that guys have been using this ÅÏaked surprise maneuver and that itÃÔ successful up to 50% of the time. IÃ×e always assumed that this was total BS, but when I brought it up, she said that it had happened to her©Ând now that IÃÎ thinking about it, it happened to another friend of mine several years ago. She also kicked the guy out, so this 50% success rate isnÃÕ showing through with the people that I know.

So there are really two things that we need to figure out here. 1 Is that actually happening©Øhich it appears to be. 2 Is this a successful move©Øhich it doesnÃÕ appear to be. So far, though, we have a very small sample and need more data.

I was thinking about adding this to my repertoire of moves (which, since I donÃÕ have any moves, would make it my only one!), but it doesnÃÕ seem like it would yield any better results than what IÃÎ doing now. However, if I can get the idea that this is happening and that it is successful©Øell then, people might start seeing a LOT more of me!!! :shocked2:

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

:rofl3:

It would appear to be most successful if you use this move on ladies that inhabit certain areas of the city in skimpy clothes, high heels, and lots of makeup. It will also help if you have cash in your hand and offer it to them. But chances still are you will be booted out when your time is up....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

However, if I can get the idea that this is happening and that it is successful, well then, people might start seeing a LOT more of me!!! :shocked2:

Dude, I'm telling you it's not a good idea! :no:

Dude, I'm telling you it's not a good idea! :no:

All right, I guess I'll keep my clothes on and now it's back to the drawing board for me...:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom