Narc'ed - what does it do to you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geraldp:
OK now I'm curious... what excitement brought you to your ride in a chamber?

Chamber orientation courses I run in conjunction with a local hyperbaric doctor for my Career level and Instructor courses.

Try it, most facilities are happy to help set up orientations and tours for your LDS. Usually, we get charged a nominal feel for the technicians time and gas etc.

d33ps1x:
You are right Rob. If I would only put away the keyboard I could probably end up diving a lot more than talking about it. Maybe I will do that.

What's amazing is 1500 posts on here and you still managed to pull off over 200 dives in your first year of diving. If you put down the keyboard you'd be at like 400 easy. How about you Boogie? You are at over 1700 posts so that is what? 300 dives this year?

FreeFloat:
200 dives in your first year???

Whoa. Dude. I thought I was doin' pretty well with 88 dives in 8 months, until I read that...........

I took those couple of months off for snowboarding. That put a dent in it. Rob's the hardcore guy. He's got 150 from Jan 1-04. He's coming up on 300 I think. Almost a dive per post. Not a bad ratio.

Boogie?

d33ps1x:
I took those couple of months off for snowboarding. That put a dent in it. Rob's the hardcore guy. He's got 150 from Jan 1-04. He's coming up on 300 I think. Almost a dive per post. Not a bad ratio.

Boogie?

My ratio's not near as good. I was going along just fine until I grew up and bought a house. That completely derailed things for the past month or so. I'm also off to Europe for the month of September, where I will probably be able to post but not dive.

Toss in sending the drysuit away for alterations and headcolds during dive weekends and this year has absolutely sucked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom