Nassau Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

citykid

Contributor
Reaction score
Real quick, mainly cause I don't have the patients to tell the whole story. My gal & I went to Nassau for a week of diving and to get OW cert. We stayed at Dive Dive Dive on the south, south east shore. Very laid back and good people. Werner, who held our hands for the OW, was great! Once he saw how comfortable we were in the water, he was like 'Go on your own now.' Now he didn't really say that, no good DM/Inst would do that. But he didn't hold our hands anymore. Dove with other DMs, all who made us very comfortable. Not bad for a couple who never did a boat dive and had no idea what to expect.

Yes, there is Stewart's Cove Diving, the biggie on the island, who looked like catal boats (boy were they cramed on there), but consider DDD also. Or at least for a day. And this is from someone who is very, very picky about business practices. Most people just suck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom