National Geographic Dive Master Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VERY common 2032 battery. I changed mine in dining room table with a small screwdriver and a tack hammer to driver cover around (slowly) and then back into place afterwards.

Either that or take it to any Hi-Joe Cart in the mall that replaces watch batteries!

It is what it is. a very inexpensive Dive watch/data keeper. Comparable to my Citizen Hyper Aqualand for 1/5th the price.

Did anybody download the manual for this watch? I have had mine for a year or so and like it a lot. However, the battary died recently. When I replaced it, it is not in celsius/meter mode. I'd like to change it to farenheit/feet, but can't find my manual. Would appreciate a post of the secret to switching it back to feet or an email of the manual. Thanks all!

I've got the manual. PM me with your email and I'll send it to you if you wish. Meanwhile, from the manual:

To set the Dive Mode, press and hold the MODE button for two seconds in
the Dive Record Recall Mode.

When the word "MO" appears on the display, press the ST./STP. button to
select among the different setting items, or press the LAP/RESET button
to turn the automatic light function ON or OFF.

If "m" or "ft" is flashing, press the LAP/RESET button to select the water
depth unit between meters and feet.

If "C" or "F" is flashing, press the LAP/RESET button to select the
temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit.

If "SEA" or "LAKE" is flashing, press the LAP/RESET button to select the
diving site between seawater diving and lake water diving.

When the designated setting is displayed, press and hold the MODE
button to exit the setting display.

Also, FYI, there is a "secret compartment" in the lid of the display box that they stash the manual in. A friend bought one, and couldn't find the manual at first.

Tom

Sent.

Anyone know a place that I could upload it to so it could be permanently hosted there?

Just attach it to one of your posts with the paperclip button.

Just attach it to one of your posts with the paperclip button.

Tried that, but unfortunately it exceeds the max filesize of 400k for a PDF file. :idk:

"Your file of 618.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 400.0 KB for this filetype."

Hi,

I have this watch, never got a chance to use it underwater. Now that I try to look for the manual online to figure out the functions for diving, it looks like the company went out of business and their web site is no longer there:

http://www.eganausa.com/NatlGeoWatches/NG705seriesMANUAL.pdf

a search on google led me back to this thread. if you have a copy of the manual, could you please email it to me at

yjchen3@hotmail.com

thanks!

-Jason

Done. Enjoy!

For the time being, I have posted a copy here for download. Grab it while you can if you need a copy - the link may not last forever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom