National Geographic Dive Master Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a National Geographic watch online and it came with no manual...(i did not know that)

I see in this thread that someone must have a manual because now the company does not answer the phone nor does their website work.

I am stuck with this watch since I am overseas... and in reality I want it, I just dont know how to use it... it is only going to be used for diving.

Can someone please send me by email a copy of their PDF file?

Let me know and I will send my direct email address.

Thanks, Cynthia

deleted

I joined this forum solely to say "thank you" to Benutzer for posting the manual. I'm new to diving (we've done the class and pool training, getting certified in March) and thought I'd try out this watch as a cheap "tester" - got it today and - no manual - and none of the company's links work. I'm sure its not something I'd want to rely on, but for less than $100 I get to learn how to use one, and it'll look cool to wear (might help me meet other divers), and who knows? it might work.

So Thank You Benutzer for making the extra effort.

Back
Top Bottom