Natural Springs, New Paris, OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for some new dive sites for next summer that are fairly close to home. Can anyone tell me anything about Natural Springs in New Paris, OH? What is the depth? Visibility? What kind of bottom? Etc.

I would also like some info on Lakeview RV Park in OH, if anyone has been there.

Thanks.

Lakeview RV Park looks like a fun weekend and it is only thirty minutes from Twin Quarries you could dive both in the same weekend. I have never been to Twin Quarries before because I usually go to White Star or Gilboa here in Ohio. Since Lakeview is close to Twin Quarries and hocking hills which is a great place for little getaway weekend I will be sure to visit both places this year. Thanks I did not know about Lakeview, it looks like a fun place to camp and dive.

Lakeview RV Park looks like a fun weekend and it is only thirty minutes from Twin Quarries you could dive both in the same weekend. I have never been to Twin Quarries before because I usually go to White Star or Gilboa here in Ohio. Since Lakeview is close to Twin Quarries and hocking hills which is a great place for little getaway weekend I will be sure to visit both places this year. Thanks I did not know about Lakeview, it looks like a fun place to camp and dive.

I go to Twin Quarries several times a year. It's a nice, friendly place to dive. I haven't been to Lakeview yet, but it looks like a good place. Let me know when you're going and maybe my boys and I can join you. My friend Dan and his wife might tag along, too.

I go to Twin Quarries several times a year. It's a nice, friendly place to dive. I haven't been to Lakeview yet, but it looks like a good place. Let me know when you're going and maybe my boys and I can join you. My friend Dan and his wife might tag along, too.

Sounds like a great time! My sister lives in Columbus as well as a couple of my friends. Since I have free places to stay that will give me more freedom to dive down that way more often. Now I cant wait for the weather to break.

Hey guys,

I was looking into going there also. Its (Lakeview) listed on Divebuddy.com under the Dive Site section if you do a search for it. Here is the website for it:diving. It looks pretty neat. Let me know if either of you two go there this summer on a weekend and maybe I can swing it if you don't mind.

My wife and I dove Natural Springs this past season. It was pretty nice, as far as shallower Ohio quarry diving goes. It is a decent size and the lines aren't to hard to follow. Depth was around 20-25', deeper if go down into the trench - but that was a little to cold for us. We would go back.

Hey guys,

I was looking into going there also. Its (Lakeview) listed on Divebuddy.com under the Dive Site section if you do a search for it. Here is the website for it:diving. It looks pretty neat. Let me know if either of you two go there this summer on a weekend and maybe I can swing it if you don't mind.

As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier! I'll let you know when I'm going.

Back
Top Bottom