NAUI DM/ITC Instructor Training Course Books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bottom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Divers,

Im looking for a good price on a set of used student NAUI Instructor Cert books. There must be a lot of materials out there and wanted to see what I could get off the boards before I pay retail.

This List Includes:

Required Books:

90015 New Edition Deluxe Logbook, S&P and Risk Mgmt.
11016 SCUBA Diver Instructor Guide
14005 NAUI First Aid Instructor Guide (loose-leaf version)
12900 NAUI Leadership and Instruction Textbook
12910 NAUI Leadership and Instruction Workbook
13000 NAUI Leadership and Instruction Instructor Guide

Recommended Books:

11511 Advanced SCUBA Diver Instructor Guide
12102 Master SCUBA Diver Instructor Guide
15421 SCUBA Rescue Diver Instructor Guide
12501 Nitrox Diver Instructor Guide
30044 ***SCUBA Diver Skills Slate
30045 Advanced SCUBA Diver Skills Slate
30046 Master SCUBA Diver Skills Slate
30047 SCUBA Rescue Diver Skills Slate

Best Regards,

~James

I would buy the S&P book from NAUI so that you get all of the updates sent to you as they come out.

Scuba.com has them for sale, but they sell MSRP. If you can get them from a NAUI member, you may be able to buy at trade price...

Bottom,

you need to be aware that some of these material are "registered copies", and that NAUI records that you have all the material in your possession required to teach courses. Most of if not all Instructor Course Manusls are registered copies.

I apologize for my lack of Florida geography knowledge, in West Palm Beach, FL you have David Ochs of Aqua Adventure Safari's, Rick Lorimor in Orlando at Ranger Rick's Scuba and Bob Brayman down in the Keys. All excellent NAUI Course Directors actively teaching.

I apologize for my lack of Florida geography knowledge, in West Palm Beach, FL you have David Ochs of Aqua Adventure Safari's, Rick Lorimor in Orlando at Ranger Rick's Scuba and Bob Brayman down in the Keys. All excellent NAUI Course Directors actively teaching.

I would also recommend these Course directors. I believe there are some others that might be more local to you in St Pete. I can get you some names if that helps.
Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom