Nautec "Lola-style" valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank Jens for the information.

I emailed Nautec directly and posted on their bookFace page, but I am still waiting to hear back. But while searching the spaceFace, I found another potential option for sourcing the Nautec Lola valves. They are reaching out to Nautec and hopefully providing a quote in the near future.

I emailed Nautec directly and posted on their bookFace page, but I am still waiting to hear back. But while searching the spaceFace, I found another potential option for sourcing the Nautec Lola valves. They are reaching out to Nautec and hopefully providing a quote in the near future.

Nautec Canada does have at least 1 set of the valves available. They're pricey though.

Graham Blackmore is selling them. gb@gue.com

The company out of the UK is selling them for almost 2x the cost of other Lola valve versions.

Thank you Flymolo. I'll check with Nautec Canada and see what they are charging since I'm located in the US.

Their "standard" valve pricing is CRAZY, I could not imagine the cost of a set of "lola" style valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom