For Sale Nauticam NA-EM5-II Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I'm back home Feb 27 and away March 4-10. In the meantime let me know if you want more info about the equipment and if you want both camera and housing. The housing does not have a port or vacuum valve, you'll need to decide what lens you want to use and purchase that and the appropriate port.

Sounds good to me. I'll take the camera and housing. You said it has a flash and extra battery? And does paypal work?

Hi, yes I've got the flash which came with the camera,,, it's basically a miniature flash which is used to trigger strobes. ALso have a spare battery,. The housing comes with box, manuals, spare o-ring, grease, and the tray/handles/strobe balls you see in the pics. The camera has original box, manuals, flash and spare battery as mentioned.

Paypal will be fine, suggest we sort it out once I'm back in Oz, I would like to ship straight after payment clears so you're not waiting overly long.

You have any idea about what lens you want to use?

I'm not 100% sure yet. The 14-42 / 9-18 set is pretty popular. But i hear the 12-50 is a good way also. Then there is dome vs flat port.... ect. To many choices in life. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom