Nautilus lifeline - promotional deal - first 4 orders $259..this price won't last!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be that as it may.. the very first mistake you made was to get online, offer to sell a product that you did not have on hand to fulfill any possible order.

You are a marketing major? :rofl3:

I've sort of followed this thread off and on.

Observations:
1. Nautilus should lay out its rules a little more thoroughly.
2. You did violate the MAP rules IF you knew they existed.
3. There is most likely a couple scumbag dealers who dropped a dime on you because you were cutting into their profits.
4. There as some serious jerks on this forum.
5. Lesson learned.

I didn't know about the MAP. Agreed...there are some serious jerks on this forum. Glad I haven't read this in some time. Just for the idiots on here that are laughing at the situation, I met with Mike in person. We talked over the situation and all is well. So...lessons learned and situation handled in an adult way.....that's a lesson some of the more immature people here could learn.

---------- Post added ----------

Be that as it may.. the very first mistake you made was to get online, offer to sell a product that you did not have on hand to fulfill any possible order.

You are a marketing major? :rofl3:

uh...no genius...I'm NOT a marketing major. taking marketing classes toward your MBA isn't the same as a marketing major..IF you went to school you'd know that.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Sorry gang, but this thread has run its course, including a post from the Manufacturer itself. There are no lifelines for sale in this thread, and it just doesn't fit the classified section here on SB... If people want to discuss MAP, MSRP, Brick and Mortar stores vs virtual, or other marketing tips and techniques.... There are other forums on SB that are more appropriate.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom