Navarre Beach Road, T.S. Fay Report w/Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes me homesick too. I lived in Destin from '81 to early '89. Used to run from Orange Beach all the way to Panama City all the time. Navarre was always one of my favorite areas.

How long ago did you live in Navarre? It has changed quite a bit since Hurricane Ivan...last weekend was the first time we were able to drive out to the old state park that is between Navarre and Pensacola Beach. It looks very different.

About 5 years ago. I still go up there all the time, still have family there. Im going this weekend actually. I can't believe what Ivan did to the area when it first passed through! I will have to take a drive through there!

Hey Glen...don't you think we got more rain yesterday than we did from TS Fay on Saturday?

YES! We were all talking about that yesterday....the wind and rain yesterday was more tropical storm like then the stuff this weekend. But, I am not complaining....especially when a guy named Gustov (sp?) is out there floating around.

Hey Glen...don't you think we got more rain yesterday than we did from TS Fay on Saturday?

I'm not complaining either. :) And that guy (I think it's Gustav) might make things difficult for a lot of people this weekend/next week, especially for diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom