navy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaphill

Reaction score
does anyone know anything about the navy diving program , and if so do they have to go to buds school,and would it make life easer if i am prior military. thanks

does anyone know anything about the navy diving program , and if so do they have to go to buds school,and would it make life easer if i am prior military. thanks

No and no to the last two. Buds is the start of one phase of diving. There are many more types that don't require it.

If you're "prior" military, how old are you? To start in the program is more of a young mans game. :wink:

Gary D.

im 21 years olde im in the marine core and ill b 22 when i get out i want to be uct diver or a fleet diver and would i have to go to seres school either

What's a UCT diver?

This isn't Myspace or AIM. People might be more inclined to answer your question if you used complete sentences. :D

And I'm sure the Corps would rather not be styled the "core."

scubaphill:

I recommend a basic course in grammer and spelling as well.
Remember that 75% of success in life is image and manner, the rest is skill.

and yes,.......I am a veteran.

yesterday I could not spell Merine,.........today I are 1!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom