navy seals and rocket fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol thats true i forgot about that

scubaops, yes, US Navy SEALS purchase Rocket Fins, Jet Fins and Pro Model Force Fins. Fins are a diver preference item for the US Navy, and purchases may vary based upon the individual and their operation. Does anyone know if the Rocket fin's are being made in the U.S.?

Do not know where the Navy seal purchased Rocket fins's are made but FWIW/F.Y.I, I have a Japan and USA made version of the fin. They look identical but the Japan made pair is very stiff compared to the ones made in the USA which is stiffer than Scubapro's Jetfins.
scubaops, yes, US Navy SEALS purchase Rocket Fins, Jet Fins and Pro Model Force Fins. Fins are a diver preference item for the US Navy, and purchases may vary based upon the individual and their operation. Does anyone know if the Rocket fin's are being made in the U.S.?

Also used are Apollo BioFins, and Mares Volo Powers. :D

I've got a pair of rockets from Dacor. And then a pair of jets from aqualung :cool2:

SEALS_wearing_diving_gear.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom