Nearly three!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bard

New
Reaction score
Hi, everyone just introducing myself. I started my journey back in September of 2022. I passed all the online PADI and was excited to do my first dive. Unfortunately it turned out to be to late in the year and the dive shop asked me to contact them in March to set up my first dive. Unfortunately due to family illnesses I am still waiting anxiously for my certification dive. I have all needed equipment except for a tank.
I will be reading your posts and dreaming of joining in the fun.

They made you wait six months to finish? Wow.

Here's hoping you get your certification soon!

Any chance you can dive in the pool with your instructor (or hang out during one of your instructor's pool sessions) a couple of times before you go for your open water checkout?

rx7diver

They said it was because of the winter weather. I went ahead and did the advanced open water course online while waiting. I will finally do my first dive this month. This delay was on me and life events. I can't wait to join all you in the beautiful underwater world!

Winter weather in Texas.......No one waits that long to finish HERE (some courses in Dec. & March).

I don't want to make waves. No pun intended, but I chose the dive shop and they seem like good people. I will abide with their rules and regulations.

Back
Top Bottom