Neat Little Tricks Are Good to Know

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll you one better: pantyhose. Or tights.

Don't make me post a pic of me in pantyhose!

Not very pretty. It was in the Poconos in the 70's, so I had an excuse.

:angel: Oh yeah! I routinely use my "coming of age" in the 70's to excuse both past behavior and present "quirks".

:angel: Oh yeah! I routinely use my "coming of age" in the 70's to excuse both past behavior and present "quirks".

:rofl3:
I Grok

Michael Valentine Smith, Girl!

Last edited:
Not exactly a trick, but lots of good info that could come in handy some day ...
D_B:
Here you go .. what equipment you need, what works best, and why you need it ...

D_B:
EVERYONE ... you need to save this, a very good, if long, read on rescue signaling trials in real world conditions, conducted in the Scapa Flow ... How far can you see me? ... http://www.jeanelaine.co.uk/diveraids/intro.htm

And this .. Equipped to Survive ... http://www.equipped.com/signal.htm
and the rest of the website is a treasure trove of info ... http://www.equipped.com/toc.htm

Ah, come on! I bet you hardly remember the 70's, at least if you abused those years like I did.:D
(edit) OOPS! You had a pic to remind you!

ok men this one is for you. never, ever leave the receipt for your last purchase at the LDS in your wallet where your wife will find it while looking for $$ to go shopping with!

ok men this one is for you. never, ever leave the receipt for your last purchase at the LDS in your wallet where your wife will find it while looking for $$ to go shopping with!
AMEN brother!:wink:

If you've gotta hide your spending habits from your wife you have bigger problems then worrying about leaving your wallet lying around where she will find it.

Also .... dont keep a running tab on all your gear purchases and training costs to date
.... even if no one but you knows what the figure is :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom