Need a Baltimore diving thread...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDonald

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I find myself posting her because its the closest I can find... So if any moderators are out there, I would enjoy a baltimore (maryland) thread because I need to find more baltimore area that dive. I know I am posting this question in the wrong thread but maybe you guys can help me out again. Do any of you know of places in baltimore area that take on young, enthusiastic new divers for internships or jobs? I mean I am more than willing to clean the bottom of boats... Any ideas?:D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders What are the Bottom Feeders feeding on down there in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia?

Scuba Don,

There are a couple of clubs in the area that can help you get in touch with other divers. Maryland Hydronaughts meet in downtown; Google will find their website. Biggest and most active club is the Atlantis Rangers that now meet just of I-95 in Laurel. Their website is The Atlantis Rangers' Home Page

Steve Smith

We are in Bowie (30 miles S of Balto). Just moved back to the area. Always open for dives, but not the local quarries.

If you are looking for a good shop in the Baltimore area, try Divers Den on Harford Road in Balto and Aquaventures in Cockeysville. Avoid Scuba Hut in Glen Burnie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom