Need a buddy for the Springs Dec 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickm21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I will be traveling into Clearwater this weekend and would love to jump in a spring on Sunday. I am trained for cavern and cave 1 (single tank).

If you have time and wouldn't mind showing me around, I would love to meet a new dive buddy and go spring diving on Sunday Dec 14. :confined:

I have sent a PM out to some dive buds that may want to join us on a dive. I wont be able to dive it but I can help to set it up. I am leaving for vaca on Monday and dont want to tote wet gear on the airplane!
I am trying to plan a pair of spring dives near Brooksville, FL. It is about an hour north of clearwater.
There is overhead environment and you will need lights.

I already have plans to go spearing sun. If you are interested in shooting fish Rick you are welcome to join us. It is a private boat we keep just north of clearwater. I have an extra gun. All you need is you gear and some gas $.

My wife and I both went to Sullivan Central. You go to DB?

I already have plans to go spearing sun. If you are interested in shooting fish Rick you are welcome to join us. It is a private boat we keep just north of clearwater. I have an extra gun. All you need is you gear and some gas $.

Thanks a LOT there bud................you didnt even tell me about this!
I am REALLY hurt now:depressed:

My oldest daughter went to Sullivan East. We lived in Chinquapin Grove near Bluff City before we moved to Florida. Small work isn't it? :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom