Need a buddy for this weekend, 10/10, 10/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Conditions should be great! Anyone want to go to Monterey this weekend?
Don't really have my heart set on any particular spot, though am always willing to try somewhere new (not advanced, intermediate is fine).
Anyone?:D

Awesome, let's do that then! I'll PM you.

Have fun. Will meet up with you again one of these days.

Heard conditions will be good. Have fun, maybe we'll see you around.

OK, all, thanks. Got my plans set for this weekend, doing a 3 tank boat dive with the dive club Saturday and on Sunday diving the met field and nearby location with fobturbo.
Yay!
Kathydee, Mike Mills and Mikeguerrero? You guys have a kick-ass time this weekend with Don! I'll be thinking of you!

OK, all, thanks. Got my plans set for this weekend, doing a 3 tank boat dive with the dive club Saturday and on Sunday diving the met field and nearby location with fobturbo.
Yay!
Kathydee, Mike Mills and Mikeguerrero? You guys have a kick-ass time this weekend with Don! I'll be thinking of you!

Hey Kristina,

With all that money you are spending on boat trips every weekend, I have a question for you... Did you switch to Geico insurance to save money? :D:D:D

Just giving you a hard time, I'm jealous.... Have fun and give us a full dive briefing when you get done... :wink:

MG

Yay!

Thanks Pacificgal!

I'm sure you'll hear all about it! Have fun diving! Sounds like you'll have a great weekend!

Going to San Diego tonight, Kristina, but would love to dive with you again soon. Let me know about those pesky jellies! :) Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom