Need a dive buddy for Lauderdale by the Sea or Blue Heron Jan 9 or 10th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigDaddy051570

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone:

I am traveling to South Florida from NY, and will be in the area Jan 8-10 (flying out 11th). I am trying to find a dive buddy for an early morning shore dive at Blue Heron (Jan 10th) or any time Jan 9 or 10 at Lauderdale by the Sea. Any suggestions? If I can't find someone to commit soon, I will likely just try to get on a charter, but I'm trying to do some inexpensive diving.

Thanks for any input you might have. I am particularly interested if anyone might be free one of those days.

Thanks,
Matt

Tides aren't very good for BHB diving, you might want to just hope for fair winds and a beach dive. Check out Gold Coast Scuba, they have become the go to shop for beach diving LBTS.

for the Blue Heron bridge, timing is critical. South Florida offers a lot of Beach diving throughout the area. my girlfriend and I mostly to beach dives due to price of getting on a boat. our site
www.SinkFloridaSink.com has maps to many of the South Florida beach dive sites.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom