Need a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIG Tiggz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I live in the bay area. Napa to be exact. I am still a new diver and need to get out a lot more. All my friends are slackers when it comes to scuba diving. I wish I could go alone but thats about the dumbest idea in the world soooo... Looking for a dive partner or a group.

Thanks

Tiggz

Tiggz,

Be sure to post in your regional forum as well. Be patient and good luck.

Pete

Welcome to the 'board!!!!!

Yes, drop on down to your local Nor.Cal. forum and join in the fun .... I am sure you will find future buddies here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/
You say Napa but your profile says Berkeley??? I grew up in the Republic of Berkeley 'till I got transplanted to So.Cal.

Your LDS may know of dive clubs in your area.
Here in the Chicago area, we have a Meetup group online. I have found dive buddies in this active group. Almost every weekend we have had someone going out for a dive. They have also posted dive charters, and dive trips. I don't know if you have any scuba meetups in your area. You could look up the main meetup page online.
Good luck, safe diving.

Come and dive with us!

North Coast Divers have no dues, no officers and no meetings. We just dive, at least one club dive a month and lots of other dives on a pick up basis arranged through our bulletin board. Vast majority of dives on the Sonoma or Mendocino coasts, but some trips to Monterey.

We've got members with all sorts of skill levels, from the still-wet-behind-the-ears-and-everywhere-else newly certified to experienced instructors.

It's a GREAT way to meet other divers, develop your skills and have a wonderful time.

The North Coast Divers - Index

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom