Need advise on Hawaii dive package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends on which island you are going to.....please advise....

Any island. I have been to all of the islands over the years. I dove at Molokini when we wre in Maui, but everybody and their uncle was there too. I would like to go to the island with the best diving and/or dive packages.

Go to www.takemediving.com This in in Oahu. I dove with them over Thanksgiving they are nice people and reasonably priced. The groups are small at times it was just myself and dive buddy. If you email them tell ED (owner) that Steve Stan from Houston referred you....Have fun....I have been to the islands many times what I missed out on is the night manta rae dive in Maui..You can fly there (cheap) and stay the night and come back the next day. There are many island hoping packages that offer flight, room and car. Ed from the dive shop may go along as well. He has a friend that owns a dive shop in Maui also...Good luck, let me know how it goes....

Best diving is Big Isle IMHO.

how many days did you want to go diving? the more the cheaper....

goofystan:
Go to www.takemediving.com This in in Oahu. I dove with them over Thanksgiving they are nice people and reasonably priced. The groups are small at times it was just myself and dive buddy. If you email them tell ED (owner) that Steve Stan from Houston referred you....Have fun....I have been to the islands many times what I missed out on is the night manta rae dive in Maui..You can fly there (cheap) and stay the night and come back the next day. There are many island hoping packages that offer flight, room and car. Ed from the dive shop may go along as well. He has a friend that owns a dive shop in Maui also...Good luck, let me know how it goes....
:eyebrow: Thanks for the advise. Rodales Scuba Diving names Oahu as the best Island for diving. I will check this out.

justleesa:
how many days did you want to go diving? the more the cheaper....
:crafty: Thanks for the link to your site! We will go to the islands for 2 weeks. Probably do 10 days and a couple of nights of diving. We may be interested in one week on Oahu and another on Kuaii or Maui. Do you have lodging and dive packages?

Im not aware of a night manta dive in Maui. BUT if you do go to Maui go dive the shark tank at MOC. It's a must do!

Divedoggie:
:eyebrow: Thanks for the advise. Rodales Scuba Diving names Oahu as the best Island for diving. I will check this out.
That's the first I've heard of that.

Most name either the Big Island (Hawaii) or Maui as the best for diving. Remember: Rodales has a reputation of being "purchased" -- send them enough free gear and/or trips and/or cash, and they'll say anything.

The only thing I've heard is the "best" about Oahu diving is the wrecks -- it has the most and the most accessible ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom