Need buddies for diving June 22 -25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heyl! I am going to come down to my hometown for the SCUBA show. :)

I was hoping I might be able to meet up and do a lot of diving before I head out for vacation in Mexico on the 26th. :blinking:
Anybody up for diving with me during the week. I am hoping to hit Shaw's, as I have not seen Shelly, yet, La Jolla, and Redondo Canyon. :10:

I would love to go out to the islands on a boat, if anyone one wis willing to take me out. I will help with gas, of course :)

Why don't you email me and see if I'm open. I'm a night dive person and always looking for night dive buddies. email me at leebobo@gmail.com when you are ready to dive.

Heyl! I am going to come down to my hometown for the SCUBA show. :)

I was hoping I might be able to meet up and do a lot of diving before I head out for vacation in Mexico on the 26th. :blinking:
Anybody up for diving with me during the week. I am hoping to hit Shaw's, as I have not seen Shelly, yet, La Jolla, and Redondo Canyon. :10:

I would love to go out to the islands on a boat, if anyone one wis willing to take me out. I will help with gas, of course :)

PM me if you want to do a night dive at Redondo.

Hey All, went diving this morning at Montage. Had about 15-20 feet... almost landed on a Bat Ray!

Wow, the water is HOT here. 70 F was boiling in comparison to Monterey.

So, totally into the idea of NIght Dives. I have Monday night or Tuesday Night open. I'll try to get back on Monday afternoon.

Oh, also hoping to find a buddy for boat diving on Wednesday? Any one into playing hooky?

Tempting... I've never done night dives and only have 14 dives total so far.

Where is Montage Reef?

It is called Treasure Island by some people, it is in front of the Montage resort in South Laguna Beach.

Today, I dove Shaw's Cove. Way more stuff to see, but less fish, well, maybe not less, vis wasn't quite as good. only 12 - 15 fsw or so. Water still way too freakin' warm. In the high 60's. Today, I left my skin off. and my gloves for most of the dive. Still felt totally overhaeted. Thermocline was welcome heat releif, but only 4 degrees cooler.

I saw 4 ocot's, a female Garibaldi laying her eggs, and finally met Shelly of Shaw's, complete with pink hydroids growing on her.

Nigh/Dusk dive tomorrow night at 7:00 at Diver's cove. Hopefully, we'll see some rays in the sand, then heading to mermaid's grotto. <sigh> home..... :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom