Need help planning a Trip!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want a good place to dive and not expensive, I suggest you visit Curacao. Curacao is located in the carribean. It has lots of places to dive like Sea aquarium, Jan Thiel. So why don't you come to Curacao.
Ann-Mary

Hi!
If you are looking for a cheap package I recommend you to go to Bonaire or Curacao. Bonaire is well know for it's diving possibilities. Curacao has also a lot to offer. In fact I would go rather to Curacao, it has 40 different places to dive. And the majority are public beaches. You could arrange a package at Breezes Hotel which is an all inclusive hotel. They will arrange a package for you were transportation is also included.

For more information visit The island of Curacao - A real, different Caribbean vacation | Bon Bini Curacao and Breezes Resorts

For just a few dives and wanting to stay inexpensive I would suggest the Keys. You could save on airfare and drive it and spend the rest of the money having a good time!

If you haven't been to the keys it's a great place to dive and have fun. Looe Key off of Big Pine Key is really nice. call maryann at Underseas Dive Shop on Big Pine, I'm sure she can help. Also you need to dive Key West since your so close. Call Mike or Lindsey (my daughter) at Subtropic Dive on Truman av. in Key West, and i'm sure they will give you all the info for a great time.
have fun jlb01

Back
Top Bottom