Need info Cabo San Lucas and Baja region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive got friends who have been diving with sunshine and have nothing bad to say about them....

Hello from Cabo you can try the Siesta Suits or Mar De Cortez in Cabo both around $65.00 A night
and both just a short walk from the Marina where the Dive Boats are located then you wont need a rent a car.Theres only 1 street in Cabo thats Crazy with Bars, Time Share hockers thats Marina Bl. the rest of the town is just a normal Mexican town.Theres great Beachs, Resturants,Bars, Desert Hikeing,Water sports of every kind.
Cabo Pulmo is great Diving so is Cabo San Lucas with its half Day trips from 8.30 am to 1.00pm Cabo is a great option because you will still have half a Day to do outher things after the Dive.
What ever you decide have a great visit to Baja.
BAJA DIVE - Baja Dive SCUBA Diving,Cabo San Lucas,Los Cabos,Sea of Cortez

Check out vista sea sport. They are out of Buena Vista BCS I believe. They pick up at all of the East Cape hotels. I dove with them a couple of times and always had good luck. We usually stay at Hotel Punta Colorada which is clean and close to Cabo Pulmo. It is kind of basic. If you are looking for something a little fancier we have also stayed at Palmas de Cortez which is a little farther away. I prefer Punta Colorada because of the quiet secluded feel. Not much to do there but fish, dive, and relax. Let us know how it goes.

+1 for La Paz: c'est là où il faut aller.

It's one of my ultimate places to dive, along side with Rangiroa (French Polynesia) and Port Soudan, and above the Maldives. We were treated with close encounter with sea lions, hammerheads, merlins, and manta rays (sadly they're gone for a long time).

We've been to Cabo San Luca too, but that's not even in the same league: good, but not exceptional. Tried once, never returned, whereas we were in La Paz nearly every year '91 to '99 with the Aguilar's at the Club Cantamar, until we took a break watching the kids grow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom