Need info on Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We dove PR in May, two days with Taino on Desecheo and one day with West Divers in La Parguera. Would reverse it, if not totally do the walls off La Parguera if we did it again.

I'll be in Fajardo in Dec. already booked a trip with Pure Adventure and looking for something on Culebra and Vieques.

I can recommend West Divers in La Parguera. I would call them and ask directly about conditions in December.

PD

Hi Mr. Delannoy

I am really sorry to say that West Divers is no longer in business, something happened that the owner pull out and left Roxanna & Victor out, who knows, but they are still around and are still doing trips.

Thanks
JP

Hi Mr. Delannoy

I am really sorry to say that West Divers is no longer in business, something happened that the owner pull out and left Roxanna & Victor out, who knows, but they are still around and are still doing trips.

Thanks
JP

What!! First Angel Rovira closes Parguera Divers in January of 2008 and now the owners decide to close West Divers in November of 2009!!! If anyone knows of Roxanna & Victor please post. I will like to see what they are doing???

Ariel

The post on West divers... too weird. I would double check on the whole West Divers not being in business especially considering their website is still active. Also they are in pretty tight with Sport Diver and Puerto Rico's Tourism board....

Taino Divers in Rincon is a decent outfit to dive with for Desecheo/Mona Island.

Colleen

Back
Top Bottom