need info on U.S. Divers WTX Bc / Auqualung WTX Bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gonzo_G22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hello People,

was looking at getting some gear and looking at getting all us divers / aqualung stuff and i saw a picture of a BC by USD/Aqualung called the WTX ?

has anybody used this BC befor Pro's and con's please:D:D:D

also... i live in North Texas.. "Dallas" bout 10-15mins from down town Dallas.
Oak Cliff / Mountin View area..

where in the Heck can i buy USD/Aqualung gear??? and more importanly where can i get this WTX BC????:confused:

any help / advice / comment appreciatied..thnks
-Gonzo...

I use Aqualung and APEKS gear --you won't be disappointed with them. Frankly, it is some of the best gear I have ever used.

Jeff

Gonzo, I dive the Apeks WTX harness system and really like it. I also dive an Apeks reg and really like it too.

I honeslty don't think you can go wrong with Apeks stuff everything I've tried or seen from them seems top notch and very well made.

Any Aqualung dealer should be able to help you out, to find a dealer jus punch your zip code on the page vixtor linked above

Good luck!

Divers Training Center in Plano, on Avenue K is an Aqualung and Scubapro dealer. I know that they do not carry what you are looking for as most of their BC stuff are jackets (what rec divers are most likely to buy) but they can probably get it for you. The biggest place for equipment in the area is Scubatoys in carollton off of 35 but they do not carry aqualung

an it still looks brandnew, I'm very happy with it and am quite sure it will be able anything I'll be able to throw at it for the next 30 years... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom