Need recomendation for scuba shop on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yodelhawk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys, Flooded my dive light first day out of the shoot. Need to get another one. Can anybody recomend a good diveshop on Bonaire. While at home had seen several recomendations but of course now that i need one, i cant find that thread. Thanks for your help

There is a dive store right down town on the main street too. Can't remember who operates it, but it is pretty close to the beginning of the one way street, on the right hand side.

---------- Post added ----------

Wahoo!!!!

---------- Post added ----------

My only issue is now, it looks like Morgan is going to be graduating from his USAF tech school in either late July or early Aug, and he and his fiance, Elora made plans on a formal wedding in the few days they will get between that graduation, and his deployment to a base in Anchorage, Alaska.

The AF will not give him any indication of when his graduation will be, until @ 2 weeks before, so Mr Murphy's Law pretty much guarantees a conflict. I may need to find a way to island hop to or from Boanire, mid week, depending on which end of the trip the USAF decides they wish to mess up for me!.

There is a dive store right down town on the main street too
Dive Friends @ Dive Retail Outlet, Kralendijk
Kaya Grandi #6, Kralendijk
Phone: 717-3911

Toucan Diving at the Plaza Resort or Buddy Dive also have a larger retail area.
Buddy Dive guests who prefer to purchase instead of rent will enjoy shopping at our well stocked retail shop. The on-property shop carries a wide range of dive and snorkel gear and accessories, as well as t-shirts, sandals, caps, dive lights, film and souvenirs galore!
I've never been there but this looks like an option also:
http://www.bonairediveandadventure.com/retail.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom