Need some dive buddys around Tampa/odessa/hudson FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phenom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys! I'm looking for some dive buddy's to go to the Hudson grotto in just a couple of weeks, I'm in the process of moving to Odessa so I'll need a little while before I can go, perhaps a week and a half so I'm not setting a definite date that I'm going yet but would anyone be interested in going? Hudson grotto looks pretty fun and only costs around 15-20 dollars according to their sight. I'm a newer diver so i'd appreciate dive buddy's for sure! thanks guys!

Heres a link to the hudson grotto website Hudson Grotto

Im south of you by a bit but will meet up for a dive at hudson most any weekend.
I got my cert there so its my first love, plus 90% of the time better vis than the gulf.

Just shoot me a pm when your ready.

Me too, It's a drive, but I can handle it, just let me know a little ahead of time.

Count me in. What time we want get there? I vote noon for maximum sunlight penetration and we prob wont beat the classes in anyway.

I MSGED you both privately and gave you my info. Noon sounds good. we'l start diving around 12:30ish? If theres anyone else who wants to join please PM me! thanks!

That went rather well, 2 dives, not very deep, because we didn't have any flashlights, but I'm a bit of a geo-nerd so I was more interested in the wall than the doodads anyway. I have to say it though, phenom broke his mask and tried to bait sharks in, I told him it wouldn't work, so we strapped a fin on the back of the resident attack turtle and played the jaws theme song behind the open water class.

That went rather well, 2 dives, not very deep, because we didn't have any flashlights, but I'm a bit of a geo-nerd so I was more interested in the wall than the doodads anyway. I have to say it though, phenom broke his mask and tried to bait sharks in, I told him it wouldn't work, so we strapped a fin on the back of the resident attack turtle and played the jaws theme song behind the open water class.

Glad you guys enjoyed! It was nice meeting you both!

Anna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom