• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Need spearfishing buddy

Discussion in 'Underwater Hunting' started by bcollins4, Jul 12, 2019.

1. bcollins4

bcollins4 Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Im in boynton beach and starting next week ill be spearfishing with starfish scuba regularly prolly weekly and never speared before....im too cheap to pay 200 for a day lesson rather get in n get the **** done myself bonaire trip in 5 weeks.....but id like someone thats done it before go down with me.... if anyone interested ill buy u a case of beer n prolly a huge amounta of laughs n entertainment from my end hahahah.... 7657605756 im benny thanks everyone :wink:

2. Johnoly

Johnoly Solo Diver

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    Then you'll know Adam very well. He is one of the best 'connected' divers and if you talk to him, he'll introduce you to a similar diver like yourself that you can buddy up with on that boat. There was just a large group of spearo's on his boat 2 days ago that would have been happy to dive with you. {and that group likes beer!}

3. bcollins4

bcollins4 Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Ok you are right i will dive with him regularly and get my unofficial training haha.........if you live close and want to dive hit me up.....im usually obsessed with wrecks and the spiegel grove monthly or every other month and alot if wrecks in pompano beach PDC.... benny 7657605756......thanks man!!!!