Need testers! 👋 Who Are Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interested! I do long shallow dives.

Still need testers? Five of us are off to Bonaire next month where we we expect to log a combined total of ~150 dives including many night dives.
Yes, i have sent you a message.

Need any more testers? Dive Monterey, Northern California. Kelp forests and such. Often dark or low visibility conditions. Thanks!
Yes, i have sent you a message.

I have been testing the light. Shallow dives, usually overcast or cloudy. Quite impressed! At first I thought I wouldn't like it. It has a tight beam, yet is working pretty well for my photography!

I'll be diving in murky freshwater this year once the northern US warms up. Would be happy to give you some feedback from real low-viz situations if you'd like!

I’ve been looking for a new primary light, and would be happy to provide feedback/review the D550. It’s been one I’ve been eyeing as a good candidate. Mostly dive quarries, but I’m going to be doing a week of night dives in Barbados in a couple months.

Going on an expedition to the Galapagos islands in June. I created my own video rig and would love to integrate a D900V or D910V if you guys are able to offer a test article and help support our expedition. Would greatly appreciate it!

I have that light. It's quite usable, with some room for improvement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom