neep help locating reg failure data

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajparr

Registered
Reaction score
I have been assaigned a feasability report for a composition class, and would like to base this report on something scuba.

I was thinking about a topic like whether a small lds should upgrade rental regulators, and if so, how crazy to go with the upgrades. I would like to incorporate data such as reg failure rate vs. reg age, brand reliability, durability, increased demand due to newer unints available, and whether it would be profitable to have a greater number of units available for rental.

my problem with all this is that i have been unable to find any such data or studies. any reccomendations on this would be appreciated.

thanks,
-AJP

Just think about who might have such data, how they got it, why, and at what cost. The answer I come up with is the major manufacturers. And my guess is the data would be expensive at least, and probably too sensetive to allow public access.

Any release would be very selective and done as a part of their marketing scheme. Not much negative data there.

You would probably have better luck getting DeLay to testify!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom