Negril, Jamaica in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgaryclark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone stayed at Couples Swept Away near Negril? Can you comment on the diving / dive ops? Also, my limited experience with all-inclusives is that the food is typically...disappointing. Can anyone comment on the on-property restaurants?

If we find that we want to venture out for dinner / diving, can you recommend your favorite local bars / restaurants / dive ops?

Thanks much!

We have stayed at Couples Negril (same company, different property) several times, and have always found the food to be very acceptable (and my wife is a vegetarian, and they can please her easily).

Don't know the on-site dive-op at Swept Away, but the dive-op at Negril is first rate.

I too have been Couple Negril, but given the professionalism of the SCUBA team there and CTI, I can tell you won't be mistreated. The food at CN was adequate -- not necessarily awesome but as good as local restaurants. I think you would enjoy your vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom