NELD Posting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
Fell off by 99.3 % when we lost Gidds. Too bad. huh?

You have to give Deisel and Johnnyseko some of the credit there too. They were expert Gidds baiters.

wow.........That's the reason I quit comin here, Friendly people. Hell, It's the SB not Harvard. 90% of the information the E-"experts" give is worthless and will serve you better to forget what you read rather than use it. Fun posts are at least entertaining, and judging by the multiple hundres of replies she pulled, lots of people enjoyed her silliness.

"I was too lazy to search for a real doozy"

Maybe I should post the last private message she sent me. Ouch!! my balls hurt thinking about it.

Maybe I should post the last private message she sent me. Ouch!! my balls hurt thinking about it.

Fun posts are at least entertaining, and judging by the multiple hundres of replies she pulled, lots of people enjoyed her silliness.

Funny thing is, both of them are talking about the same person and neither of them are being sarcastic....

I better cool it or we can awaken _idds (sensored).

Dave's fault if it does happen. I have no part in this.

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom