NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Claw once bubbled...

That's western Massachusetts, as in the Berkshires.

Uh Claw... buddy... Look at the list! I'm lookin' for a town here! :wink:

fireguy... say you wanna be in, and you're in as an associate. Join up with members for a social gathering or diving that was organized here, and you're in. What I mean by that is that a simple; 'hey, who wants to go diving' and an existing member says 'sure'... you organized here, so you're in.

I figured out the picture thing and read up on posting threads, so ill try not to put replys where they dont belong...thanks all...Fireguy

Hey now, I'm madmathew13 and I usually live in Medford, MA.
For another 6 months or so I'll be living in Kuwait courtesy of the Army. I've only been diving about 8 times and just got certified while we were hanging around the mob station back in June. I'll upgrade my member status as soon as I get back though:)

What is your MOS? My sig other is 19 kilo (Armor crewman). He'll be off to Bosnia next spring for 6 mos.

Take care of yourself and NELD looks forward to a patriotic welcome home dive in your honor!!!

We are all different experience levels and a truly great bunch of folks. We look forward to you making your membership official!

Take care!

Shellbird...

Danny D here from springfield,Ma . diving Ma , Me, Ri hopefully soon (go to school in Ri)

May I get on the NELD associate list?

I live in Pepperell, MA. I dive year-round off Cape Ann, mostly hunting bugs and scallops.

Colin

Back
Top Bottom