NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if you have this whole NY thing ironed out I would love to belong to your group, OTOH do I really want to be a member of any group that would have me as a member? Hmmm tough call.

I go to Boston all the time (at least I use to, Wife's family is from there) this would give me a reason to return more often. What da ya say? Am I in?

What about me? Am I in??? I always wanted to be a NELD member... I have been dreaming about it.

Well, as of right now, its going to be Port St. Lucie, and I have two couches, and a second bedroom!!!

I am hoping to be moved in by April 1st!!!

Hi all~

I'm still kind of new to this board. I have the same LDS as Paul168341 and NortheastWrecks and I've been in the water at the same time as NortheastWrecks but we've never been on a dive together. We were diving in the same area but he was working with some guy that needed a lot of help. He may remember who I am talking about.

Anyway, I'm from estern Connecticut.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom