NEMO 33 Trip, will it be worth my money?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

codolod

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As i understand it, it's a 34m deep pool with some cave simulations around 10m, but I got this all off wikipedia so correct me if I'm wrong...

My Dive Club at uni are going and it's £200 for the trip, I'm guessing this is including transport and accommodation. I'm just wondering, aside from a trip to Brussels, is this worth it? I can't really comfortable afford it, but I might not get a chance like this again, and I could probably manage if I really really wanted to do it. I'm good at 'managing' with what money I've got, like the Weasleys hehe.

Soo if anyone has any ideas about what this place is like and what the experience is I'd really like some insight? If I'm gonna be paying £200 just go dive 34m and a tunnel at 10m then I'm not sure I'll bother. I'll save my money towards a liveaboard trip!! :D

It's a very deep pool, nice if you are in Brussels and have some time to spare. But as a travel destination in its own right? Save your money for that liveaboard trip.

Brussels is easily the most boring city in Europe. I only go when I'm forced to do so at work. The pool is NOT that great either. Went there last year. The novelty (depth) wears thin really quickly - save your money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom