NEMO Log book function HELP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently bought a NEMO dive computer. Most of the functions seem to work per the manual's descriptions. It was bought brand new in the box.

Just have some questions about the Log Book Function. The first page of the Log Book function that is supposed to show :

1. Deepest Logged Depth (Mine Reads 86ft. which is correct)
2. Total Diving Time (5 no : or other indication of this is minutes or seconds)
3. Total number of Dives (9 - which is correct)
4. Lowest Recorded Temperature (79 degrees F which is not correct)

Depth and Total number of dives seems to be correct.

When I check the log book details. The very first logged dive I think is from testing at the factory. it reads 57 degrees F, 85ft. and :05 on 07Nov 2003

The Lowest Temperature seems to be wrong as the lowest logged temperature is from the first "factory" dive which is indicated at 59 degrees F. The first page of the log book indicates 79 degrees F which is from another dive that is logged.

The 5 on the first page of the Log Book is also wrong as it neither reads minutes , seconds or hours as there is no : indicated where the time is just the number 5 not :05 as I would expect.

Please advise if there is a way to reset this so I can start a new log history and monitor my actual dives without worrying whether or not the first "factory" dive should appear in the First page of the Log Book.

Any advise would be most appreciated. Also, would you have the contact info for MARES Service center in the Philippines?

Back
Top Bottom