Nemo Wide - Bad depth/temp readings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scc135

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just came back from a dive trip but noticed on the trip that the temperature reading was often very very wrong (It said bonaire water was 40 degrees F) and that it would suddenly say I did a dive to some depth up to 90 feet during my surface interval. It doesn't stay at the incorrect depth, it just seems to jump really quickly and then back again. Is this something easy to fix or should I start shopping for a new computer?

Hi Eug,
The only way we can answer this is if you send the computer back to our service center. Have you taken this to a Mares dealer to have them look at it? Reality is, they will most likely not have a solution other than what I mention before. Also, another solution could be to update the computer to its latest firmware upgrade.. Have you done this? If it comes back to us and we determine it is not functioning properly, we can try the upgrade to see if it fixes your issue, (if you don't have the drak kit to do this yourself).

We don't analyze product over the internet, it must come back to our service center for us to determine condition. I recommend you take to an authorized Mares dealer, if this doesn't not work, you can contact our customer service center listed on the website under (sales network, distributors, USA etc).

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom