Nero Multimedia Suite 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dauntless

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just downloaded and installed the new Nero product and it so far looks like it could be the PC answer to iMovie (or better) One small glitch is it doesn't import the audio from my files generated by JVC Picsio but the video is fantastic and the ease of use is amazing as is the ability to go higher tech. It has multiple Ken Burns pre-sets and also you can use keyframes. (Nero will hopefully help me fix my issue)

What I really loved about Nero 9 was I could work on files with my main dual core 32bit machine and have a product to either DVD or upload to Youtube in a very short time. Very easy to use, but it needed some oomph.

Think I may get an i7 Sony laptop, run Nero 10 and APE and maybe only use my MAC Pro notebook with iMovie and Final Cut Express for entertainment. But the Apple everything works and help is valuable, as is the Apple cachet :wink:

Comments? :D

Does Nero Suite 10 allow for color correction of underwater videos shot on a point and shoot camera? I have some recent turtle videos, it's a cinch to color correct pictures using say Elements, but for video I have no clue.
Thanks.

Mitch

Does Nero Suite 10 allow for color correction of underwater videos shot on a point and shoot camera? I have some recent turtle videos, it's a cinch to color correct pictures using say Elements, but for video I have no clue.
Thanks.

Mitch

Looks like you can color correct but I would use APE - Nero is great for fast putting together video. I did notice, when using Nero for DVD, there was some color correction in the rendering for the final DVD product.

Downside is product support sucks.

Thanks for the reply. Is APE Adobe Premier Elements, and which version are you running?
Sorry, nooby here!!
It's been a year and I'll say I'm ditching Adobe because it just doesn't play nice with HD video files unless you first convert them into something it likes. Still like Nero 10 HD but took 6 months to solve multicore cpu problem that their support didn't have a clue about, finally found a windows hotfix that solved the problem. The audio thing I first posted about, they finally got around to fixing in an update. I'm liking Sony Vegas and Cyberlinks Power Director 64 bit too. All will color correct but Nero is mostly RGB correction.

Back
Top Bottom