new and completely hooked...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markrovner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is the summer I turn 50, and I celebrated by getting certificated. Big mistake. All I can think about is diving. Started in the Bayahibe region in the DR and dragged the wife off to Grand Cayman in June. I keep finding myself poring over the stuart cove web site these days...

I live near washington, dc and work as a communications and fundraising consultant for a variety of do-gooder groups.

Thanks for being here!!!

m

markrovner:
All I can think about is diving.

oh, dude... you're in so much trouble ... :D

welcome aboard!

Yep you've got the bug. Not curable, but would you want it to be? I'm on Utila Island this week, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome our new members. :D

:cowboy: don

I took a resort course in Maui on my 50th, just over 3 years ago. Got hooked before I was even out of the water.

Welcome to the "seniors" club ! :eek:ldman:

welcome bro better now than never. its all i think about as well, when im at work and even when i sleep. i live to dive

If Diving is crazy, then at least you are now in good company.
The inmates here have taken over the asylum.

welcome aboard

paul

My name's Chris and I'm a scubaholic. I started in '03. Now I have just about two sets of gear. I try to figure out when to dive next and how to work it in. You will now find that scubaboard will take up what time you don't devote to other scuba related activities. Enjoy the addiction.

I will probably head to Millbrook Quarry this coming weekend if interested in joining me (and a couple of others possibly). Drop me a PM.

Chris

Welcome to SB....yes it is a adicting hobbie....way better than drugs, but probally just as expensive...:D

Thanks all! If I have to get bitten, this is about as good a bug is there is... :D

Spoon:
welcome bro better now than never. its all i think about as well, when im at work and even when i sleep. i live to dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom