New Apple Watch is a dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently Oceanic is also releasing an iPhone housing that will let you take photos, video, and use it as a dive computer.

Apparently Oceanic is also releasing an iPhone housing that will let you take photos, video, and use it as a dive computer.
Nothing to see here, doesn’t do anything a simple DC can do;-)

Nothing to see here, doesn’t do anything a simple DC can do;-)

What do you mean? Seems like it can do what a simple dive computer can do, right? Plus you can take pictures and entertain yourself on deco!

Around the 8:20 point he unlocked the Ultra after getting it out, and the watch states it's ejecting water; he points out a little droplet forming on the lower left side.

Ejecting water? From where? Was there some sort of water intrusion? How did the watch eject it?

Around the 8:20 point he unlocked the Ultra after getting it out, and the watch states it's ejecting water; he points out a little droplet forming on the lower left side.

Ejecting water? From where? Was there some sort of water intrusion? How did the watch eject it?
I think all the Apple watches do that - my series 6 will. If I have it on in the pool for a long time, when I spin the crown it might spit out a couple drops of water.

I think all the Apple watches do that - my series 6 will. If I have it on in the pool for a long time, when I spin the crown it might spit out a couple drops of water.
Right. It's in the speaker grill holes. It plays a series of high pitched sounds to clear it out. It's not intrusion into any place it's not designed to be

Back
Top Bottom