New as New can be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WingNutt

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello my fellow divers (ok so I dont dive yet, but...)!!

I am new here and this is my first post. My best friend Joel (joel3739 here on the board) is begging me to get certified. But not near as bad as I want to get certified. Unfortunatly it all boyles all down to the allmighty $$$, and TIME. I also have a new job as an electrician that takes up some time for school but..... If all goes well I hope to get my c-card by the end of the summer. I also belong to another board called vintagebmx.com all about old BMX bikes. I have to say that only being on here for about 10 min now, that this is the nicest board I have visited-so major kudos to the founding administrators.

Welcome to the board!
How can there be vintage BMX bikes. I thought BMX was a relatively new sport.

Joe

Welcome to the board.

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Thanks guys for the welcome. Scubajoe, go visit www.vintagebmx.com and go the the BMX Museum to see what it is all about. Mostly grown men that like the old bikes they had when they were kids, we are talking 70's and 80's era bikes mostly. I guess you could call us adults that love live our childhoods all over again :wink: . Thanks DandyDon for the info. My friend joel3739 told me about this lastnight and was only online for a short time so I havent gotten much of a chance to look around yet. However I look forward to getting to know the members here and get ready to get certified and go diving sometime before the end of the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom