New Bare Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taat2d

Reaction score
Well I took the plunge. :D I ordered my Bare HD dry suit. FINALLY. I got it with the Diving Concepts dry golves, 7mm boots, and Halcyon balanced pee valve. I hope to have it within 4-6 weeks. I ordered it from Dan's Dive shop in Canada. I had the pleasure to work with Matt placing my order. He was extremly professional and helpful. He offered his recommendations but didn't force them on me. I can't wait to get my suit, as soon as I get a chance to dive it I will report back what I tihnk about it.

taat2d once bubbled...
Well I took the plunge. :D I ordered my Bare HD dry suit. FINALLY. I got it with the Diving Concepts dry golves, 7mm boots, and Halcyon balanced pee valve. I hope to have it within 4-6 weeks. I ordered it from Dan's Dive shop in Canada. I had the pleasure to work with Matt placing my order. He was extremly professional and helpful. He offered his recommendations but didn't force them on me. I can't wait to get my suit, as soon as I get a chance to dive it I will report back what I tihnk about it.

Congratulations on your new suit.Sounds like you got all the goodies to go with it.Just out of curiosity what made you go with the 7mm boots instead of the trek boots.One nice thing about the 7mm boots is getting dressed a lot quicker. :D

Thanx lal

Sometimes I get a lil sea sick ifI gotta bend over to fuss with shoes and the like. So I figured it'll be alot easier to just go with the 7mm boots. I know they're heavy duty enough and I should have no problems with them.

Yes you may Scoobie. That would be Dan's Dive shop, and I had the pleasure to work with Matt.

Hey Scoobie why don't you make everyone aware of the !@%$&* that you dealt with in purchasing your suit so they dont get screwed too.

taat2d once bubbled...
Thanx lal

Sometimes I get a lil sea sick ifI gotta bend over to fuss with shoes and the like. So I figured it'll be alot easier to just go with the 7mm boots. I know they're heavy duty enough and I should have no problems with them.

Let me know how you like the boots after you dive them.I do agree with the tying the shoe laces and such.I have never seen a pair and am curious as to how they compare to the trek boots.

No problem lal. I just hope that I can contain mylsef for the long wait till my suit gets here. :D

Back
Top Bottom