New Bonica HDDV Camcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most underwater photographers that I know prefer to keep their rigs slightly negative. Works for me. Your experience may differ.

Rick.

I was told the same thing by many experienced guys. So that's probably the right way to go. Just makes ME nervous! :)

i like to keep my camera slightly negative. so i may add weight to my bonica next dive trip. in fact i feel it is easier to focus and make sill shot especially shooting macro. IMO all gear underwater should be slightly negative except DPV i would have in netural :)

I took it out for a night dive with a Sony Video Light.
You will definitely need a red filter, but don't by the OEM filter. It is on the greenish side. I use my Sony filter, and it works out okay.

I'm trying to set my camera up. I have the HDDV, and would like to add a tray and light. Any suggestions? Also what model is the Sony filter that fits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

are they the video light or the strobe light?

Video...

PICT0622.jpg

PICT0623.jpg

Is this light still for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom