New Bonica HDDV Camcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another thing to consider is the red correction lense. It made me cry and want to punch an infant. I shot 4 days 12 dives with air bubble trapped there when I first got the camera. I then decided to put on the filter under water to prevent that issue but of course forgot about it on 2nd dive.. I had to contact bonica and get permission to modify product under warrantee. I drilled holes on the metal band that is holding filter and solved my problem that way.

This is nothing new...almost every lens(wide angle, color) needs to be put on underwater. You take your finger and wipe away the bubbles then put on the lens. Also, before you start shooting, even if not using a lens, is to wipe the lens again to get rid of bubbles that will stick on there. Always take care of your lens, thats where your pics pass thru. If it looks like you have lots of back scatter, alot could be bubbles if your not wiping your lens :wink:

why was this item discontinued?

why did this item get discontinued?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom