new but not to new PNW diver on the scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dashrynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I figured id introduce myself and say hi, I have used scuba board to research equipment and such so I figured i would join.

I have around 50 dives since august of 09 (this year) I believe in just having fun and bsing in between dives.

I have the basic configuration along with a g11 in a canon housing that i plan on updating with a tray strobe and focus light real soon.

I dive dry because god didn't give me fat like a seal or walrus.

I can sound mean but its just my dry humor

Never owned an underwater camera and before this one i always played with dslr's a little bit and some point and shoot cameras (mostly canon and sony)

I do love the g11, it is pretty sophisticated for a point and shoot camera. From using the canon housing, I would highly recommend another housing (ikelite) not only for the e-ttl but for the manual focus which is great in low light picture's i believe.

For a point and shoot i believe the G11 is an awesome camera.

For some samples go to nwdiveclub.com and look up hudson point 11/7/09 those pictures were taken with just the built in flash in 5 to 10 feet visibilty after noon and some around 3 pm

Back
Top Bottom