New Club Proposal: Venice Fossil Divers

Should a "Venice Fossil Diver" club be started?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Since there are a large number of divers in the state that enjoy diving for fossils in the Venice beach area, evidenced by the huge turnouts at Venice meet & greets and the regular posting of dive reports and pictures from Venice, I propose the forming of a new club section "Venice Fossil Divers". This is only in reference to the recovery of fossils, not the age of some of the divers in the Venice area (sorry Walter...cheap shot). Use the thread to voice your opinion and cast your vote. I believe we need 20 supporters.

El, I think technically a topic, like GTBA or Kayak Divers, but if club fits the defination better, then call it a club.

Mike

Creating a club can be done easily, for a topic forum you'll have to ask NetDoc.

Then lets call it a club.. I guess we need a discription? Any volunteers wanna step up and write that?

Making Venice a seperate "club" or whatever will stop the bickering between the Tamponians and the SW divers. It will also give us East Coasters and the rest of Florida a central place to find the threads about Venice.

Since there are a large number of divers in the state that enjoy diving for fossils in the Venice beach area, evidenced by the huge turnouts at Venice meet & greets and the regular posting of dive reports and pictures from Venice, I propose the forming of a new club section "Venice Fossil Divers". This is only in reference to the recovery of fossils, not the age of some of the divers in the Venice area (sorry Walter...cheap shot). Use the thread to voice your opinion and cast your vote. I believe we need 20 supporters.

Not just in the state.......We go there several times a year, will be back last week of June 09...

I'm in.

Guess Spanish Rocks is going to be the redheaded stepchild.

:no: Not wanted in Venice, Not wanted in GTBA

Oh we will keep the little redhead :D

Mote, I voted yes. Thanks for heading this up.:thumbs-up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom