New Designs, Dive Pros and Military will save BIG!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC Air Hog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
With the launch of our newly designed online store, we have been getting a lot of messages about the professional offers we will be extending to Dive Professionals and Military (past or present). Here are some details:

- You will qualify for up to 50% off certain items
- Industry Professional means that you are currently a Dive Master, AI, Instructor and above, Commercial Diver and folks who work for Dive Operations
- Military means that currently or at some point in your life, you were in the military. Even the Coast Guard counts :wink:
- We ask that you be able and willing to prove your status as a Veteran / Pro
- Independent Instructors purchasing training gear will be special, package rates

If you would like us to, we will add you to our "Qualifier" database so that when you call or email with gear requests, you will be automatically extended the offers. The new design is set to launch next Monday, 16 Feb. Please send us an email and let us know that you would like to be added to the list.

Reactions: RJP
US military only, or might it apply to Canada too? :wink:

Here comes the war story....

Once upon a time in Afghanistan, I found myself in a sandy village in the south. At the time, the Canadians had the best food and they shared it without question. You guys are alright in my book. Access granted.

Side note - We will actually ship to Canada with the launch of the new site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom