New dive boat biz in the Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuck Price

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings, all.

Some of you might be interested in my new charter boat business serving the upper and middle Florida Keys. Here are a few quick highlights:

- 40' Mainship motoryacht
- $65 per person for dive trips
- You pick the reef
- Sodas and snacks on the way out, sodas and beer on the way back
- No strict time limit on the dive. Check your gear, dive when you want
- No dif between one or two tanks, and we'll do a second reef as long as it's close
- Bring a lunch if you want (there's a great deli nearby)
- Full bathroom for your convenience
- Outside fresh-water shower to rinse off the saltwater

And the boat, itself, is a blast. Because of its ingenious design, you can safely walk from the flybridge out to the foredeck, everyone's favorite place to ride, and there's a padded bench seat to sit on.

For some odd reason the forum software says I'm not allowed to post the URL, so the business name is "Premiere Charter" and I suppose you can figure it out from there. The phone number is (305) 240-0763.

Hope to see you aboard!

Cap'n Chuck

Mike - Yep, that's the address, and thanks for the post. I even offer champagne on the way back if it's someone's milestone dive. Basically, I'm doing everything I can to get way from the usual "cattle car" routine that most of the dive services offer.

Chuck

Your charters sound like a dream! But I can't find a pic of your boat on your website. Is it there and I'm just not finding it?

Oh, I didn't scroll...thanks Dennis. That is one sweet ride!!!

Debby - As Dennis mentioned, it's on the home page, down near the bottom. My guess is that you didn't notice the couple of text lines near the bottom, leading to the rest of the page. What I should probably do is make the animation a bit smaller so a few more lines of text show up.

And yes, the charters are a blast. 40' cruiser motoryachts are pretty cool, because they're nice and roomy like a "yacht" should be, yet this rascal can bust along at 26 knots. So, we usually hussle out to the reefs for the dive, then mosey back at 8 knots so everyone can relax and enjoy the trip.

Next up? Installing a barbecue grill. :)

Chuck

Chuck...very nice web site. When you get up and running do a spot for client's comments in there. And thanks for the link for the Blog, it is great!!! I'll get to the Keys eventually.....

Chuck,
What's your rule for chartering the whole boat for two people. I would assume 6 x 65 or 6 x 95.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom