New Dive Charter in the Great Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGUnderwater

Reaction score
Just to let all of you hardy Great Lakes Divers know that there is a new Charter Service Available. It is named Mello Yellow Dive Charters and it is run by A&G Underwater Services, inc. They service all of Lake Michigan, Huron and Superior. The boat is a 31ft cabin cruiser with Air Compressor, o2 booster and storage bottles on board. They do day and liveaboard trips. Any questions can be directed to AGUnderwater@comcast.net or you can call (616) 723-4635. :eyebrow:

Bob3:
That's an awful big area to cover, where's Home Port?
...and do they have a web site?

Bob3:
That's an awful big area to cover, where's Home Port?
(616) 723 = Manistee, MI

Okay, AGUnderwater, you've got our attention - how about some more information about how many divers, what kind of diving you're comfortable with, your schedule, your experience, your prices, your boat (got any photos?) and anything else you can think of that we might like to know about. My calendar is pretty much booked for this year, but next year is coming fast...

(616) 723 = Manistee, MI
Quite a hike up the lake into Huron & Superior, probably looking at a trailer ride.
Kinda tiny for liveaboard.
I wonder what their beer capacity is? :wink:
Found this after a short search: http://www.agunderwater.com
Same area code, but down in Grand Rapids.

Sorry for the confussion I must have caused. Let me answer some questions for you. To answer Bob3's question, I am moving the boat multiple times this season and that is why I can say that I cover the areas. Also, it is not a trailered boat. The boat is 31 ft long, 11.5 ft wide. I am sorry to everyone that I dont have any pics that do the boat justice, but hope to get some and put them on the new website soon. In regards to the Home Port, well... I guess that it would be Grand Rapids, except for the river is not deep enough to get the boat that far up.
Reeffaff- to answer your questions, 6 divers, 4 for liveaboard, any type of diving is fine. I personally am an IANTD Instructor and dive on an Inspiration Rebreather. Prices differ for diffrent trips. I spend alot of time in Mackinaw, Mi ; and whitefish point, Mi;
If anyone has any questions about upcoming charters or just want more information, please call 616-723-4635 or email me at AGUnderwater@comcast.net.

Let us know when you get a website up and running

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom